Vape Cargo are one of the largest stockists of vaping products and manufacturers of e-liquids in the UK. Their wholesale department offer unbeatable prices on a range of products, which are hugely popular with vapers across the world.
The team at Vape Cargo approached Boss Digital with the brief to create an eCommerce platform that could handles over 5000 products and be integrated into one simple e-commerce platform
What we did
WordPress E-Commerce Development, Social Media Marketing, SEO
Boss Digital was tasked with developing a brand new integrated dropshipping e-commerce platform providing strategic and technical support for their existing website, as well as utilising our creative team to enhance the website’s appearance and UX.
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with EGB Engineering’s various stakeholders, suppliers and teams
- Provide strategic guidance to help support EGB Engineerings’s business objectives
- Improve the look and feel of EGB Engineerings website over time
- Ensure that EGB Engineerings WordPress website is secure and regularly updated
- Improve the User Experience (UX) and the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of the website
- Monthly performance reviews using analytics data and subsequent suggestions and recommendations
- Ongoing management and technical maintenance of the website and its secure file sharing platform
INTEGRATING WITH STAKEHOLDERS
In providing ongoing technical and strategic support to EGB Engineering, we are required to coordinate with various stakeholders including EGB Engineering’s IT team.
We have implemented a process which ensures that code releases, security enhancements and backup procedures are implemented in a methodical and coordinated fashion, with timely sign off from all required teams and stakeholders.
A key aspect of our relationship with EGB Engineering is to collaboratively review and make aesthetic improvements to their WordPress website, including the addition of new sections and microsites.
The EGB Engineering home and careers pages, for example, have recently undergone redesigns. EGB Engineering wanted a fresher, more modern look and feel for these pages, reflecting their innovative brand and technology.
We have updated the appearance of these pages, simultaneously aligning them with and improving upon EGB Engineerings existing branding.
The Boss Digital design team has also created a number of innovative features to improve the site’s look and feel, including animated infographics!
“Boss Digital have been instrumental in helping us with our online activities and strategy – the team have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They are always proactive in their support and we are very much looking forward to seeing what our relationship brings in the future.”
Arnold Gad-Briggs, Chief Executive at EGB Engineering
If you have a project that you would like to discuss with our team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01157 757 757.